Silk Chiffon Ball Gown
Designed to convey effortless luxury, the Inga is a modern take on the traditional full-length ball gown. The lightweight fluidity of three layers of pure silk with a custom, impressionistic floral print designed by the MARGE team make for a unique, elegant and memorable combination. And, with the addition of pockets, Inga invites the wearer to relax into Real-Life Luxury.
Style Notes: Complement Inga with a delicate set of heels, a bold jeweled necklace, and if the mood strikes you, a pair of leather gloves to give even more dimension to the custom floral print. Each Inga dress will display the floral print differently.
Inga's criss-cross bodice is loosely fitted with a slightly dropped waist. 22" Hidden center back zipper. Subtle pleating at front and back allow for ample movement in the skirt. Two pockets. Generous 2.5" hem on all layers for longer tailoring. Fits true to size. Model pictured is 6'1''; 6'5" in heels and wears a US size 4. 71" Shoulder seam to hem.
- 100% Silk Chiffon
- 100% Silk Organza Lining
DRY CLEAN ONLY
- All waistlines and hip curves re-designed and re-positioned to contour
- Pockets re-positioned and enlarged for comfort
- Bust darts and style lines re-designed and re-positioned to flatter upper bodice
- Neck, elbow and bodice flex points re-positioned for elongated movement
- Armhole dimensions adjusted for relaxed ease
- Neckline shape and size re-designed for comfort
- Bust line, bust darts and empire seam lowered for extra body length
- Overall length exclusively designed for the longer torso and frame
- Shoulder-to-shoulder measurements adjusted to complement broader frame